Thursday

Ahoy, Anger Ahead

I woke up pretty upset yesterday and I was incredibly angry. I tried to let my feelings subside but after an hour I was still riled up. I was getting ready for the day when Paul woke up and entered the room.

“Good morning.” he said yawning.

“I am so annoyed and irked right now.” I snapped at Paul.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, half awake and definitely not expecting my morning response.

“Well,” I started, “ I was dreaming before I woke up that I was moving and that I was waiting for a moving truck but they never came. Finally I was upset by their absence, so I went to find them. When I got there I found my flat screen tv was smashed and glass was lying all around the sidewalk. When I looked at the house I could see my mattress against the wall. When I asked the movers about it, they said it was fine where it was for overnight. It definitely wasn’t going to rain and so I had nothing to worry about.”

Paul just smiled and shook his head. We aren’t moving anywhere and we don’t own a flat screen tv. In fact, I never even considered owning one. I was upset for the majority of the day.

Strange.

* * * * * * *

UPDATE

Today I went home and headed for a nap because I had gotten up super early to prepare for work. As I was going up the stairs I noticed a moving van blocking the way. There were several guys from the moving company standing around talking. I walked upstairs and noticed the door across from us was wide open with bare furniture but didn’t think anything about it.

When I woke up, we headed for the gym and I noticed the moving guys were gone.

“How annoying were they?” said Paul, “It looks like they broke stuff and didn’t even bother to pick it up.”

I looked around and noticed broken glass along the side walk. On the first landing there was sole rolling wheel that looked like it had belonged to a bed frame.

Strange

Somebody mentioned to me that is was like Final Destination….but with furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment