Tuesday

Resolved to Relax

It is New Year's day and I am putting the finishing touches on my resolutions for 2009. I have a whole page of things I want to change, learn, and do differently this year. Like most people, fitness tops my list. I am going to work out more this year, eat healthy and be active. No time like the present to make those healthy lifestyle choices.

Unfortunately my gym is closed today.

Instead we decide to make chili cheese hot dogs with zesty seasoned fries. I add cheese on top of my fries. I spend the next five hours on the couch watching movies back to back. I decide to get up and be productive. I make three dozen snickerdoodle cookies.

I end the day with warm cookies and a glass of milk. (Nonfat, of course). I try to imagine what the next 364 days of the year will be like.

All in all it was a great first day of the year .

No comments:

Post a Comment